Roti pizza, by seeing the name of the recipe as roti pizza, you can think like – what is this? whether he is fooling us? and is it possible to make a pizza with roti?. Here is the answer to all your questions, roti pizza is the homemade pizza by using leftover roties / chapattis. All of us used to prepare roties / chapattis at over home for breakfast or lunch or for dinner, it depends on our family habits.
Whenever we prepare roties / chapattis, it’s not possible to judge whether they will not be leftover or they will be enough for our family members. In the case of leftover roties, instead of simply put into the dustbin, we can smartly use them and make them another beautiful and delicious item. If we do like that, then we can avoid the wastage of food and money.
From that idea only I tried and prepared the recipe for roti pizza. You can also try it and avoid wastage of roties.
- 2-3 Leftover roti/ chapatti
- 1 tbsp Bell peppers (green, yellow, red)
- 4 -5 baby corn
- 5-6 Green Olives
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- Cheese for topping
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- First chop bell peppers, baby corn, and cherry tomatoes in the vegetable chopper and keep them aside for a while.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped vegetables for a minute, that is till slightly tender.
- Grate cheese with a grater. Now take the roti/chapatti spread the pizza sauce over it and top it with fried vegetables, Olives, and grated cheese.
- Then bake in the oven at 150 C for 10 – 12 minutes or till the cheese gets melted.
- Now the roti pizza is ready to serve hot.
- If you want, you can add different types of toppings to your choice.