Paneer tikka is a great dish to serve as a veg stater. In this post, you will learn the making method of paneer tikka.
- 1 Large block of Paneer
- 1 onion
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Few Mushrooms
- chopped Coriander leaves
- Ingredients To Marinade
- 1/2 cup of Curd
- 1 tsp of Garlic paste
- 1 tsp of Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp of cumin (jeera) powder
- 2 tsp of Chaat powder
- 1/2 tsp of Red chili Powder
- Salt to taste
Simple Steps to Prepare Paneer Tikka
- Cut the paneer vertically with 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Also, cut all vegetables into cubes.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade and brush it to the paneer pieces, then refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Add the remaining marinade to the vegetables.
- Take a pan and heat oil, then fry marinated panner until fully done.
- Also, fry the vegetables.
- Take a plate arrange fried vegetables and then paneer.
- Garnish the recipe with coriander and lemon slices.
- The soft, juicy, and crispy paneer tikka is ready.
- Now serve hot paneer tikka with hari chutney.