Cheesy Mirchi bites or bajjies, by seeing the name of the recipe itself, most Indians get their mouth water with the feeling of Mirchi bajji taste and immediately they think to eat chili bajji at any cost.
That is the power of Mirchi bajji. Especially for south Indians, this is the most lovable and unforgettable recipe. We can take it as a snack in the evening or before tea time. This is one of the recipes to eat on rainy days or in the winter season. But for me, there is no season or time to eat bajji, I can eat at any time, and even now while typing this article also, I am getting mouth-watering. But, what to do? I want to share this deliciously spicy and crispy recipe with you all. As soon as I finish this article, I will prepare my cheesy Mirchi bites or bajjies.
This is a very simple and good snack recipe, anybody can prepare it in a few easy steps. The following are the ingredients and step-by-step methods to prepare the cheesy Mirchi bites or bajjies at your home.
- Indian bajji chilies as you need, i.e one chili for one bajji
- 6 cheese slices
- 1 small bowl of black and green olives
- 1/2 bowl besan or gram flour
- 1 bowl of rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Take the chilies and wash well and dry them with a cloth.
- Then slit the chilies with a knife on one side and deseed them properly.
- Now grate the cheese slices and slice the olives, then in a bowl mix both of them.
- In another bowl, mix besan flour, rice flour, and salt, and add water slowly to form a thick paste. The paste should not be very thick, it should be like making a coat of chilies.
- After that stuff the chilies with cheese mix.
- Now take a pan and heat the oil to deep fry the chilies.
- After heating the oil take the stuffed chilies and dip them in flour paste and put them into the pan.
- Deep fry the stuffed chilies until they become golden brown color.
- The hot crispy and spicy cheesy Mirchi bites or bajjies are ready to serve.
- You can serve them with chopped onions and lemon pieces to add extra taste to bajjies.