Usually, in my home, we used to make Maggi pasta or some other instantly available pasta. But, one day I think of making pasta with my own ingredients and method. I collect the what are all the ingredients they are using to make the pasta masala for reference and then I tried of myself and made it successfully as tasty.
Actually, I don’t know how to name it. While serving my family members asked me what the recipe is. I said, I don’t know?, Then they only taste it and said the name was Indian Masala Pasta.
Here I am sharing this recipe with all of you, to have a great taste and experience.
- 2 Cups of Pasta
- 1 tsp Sambar Powder
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Mixed Vegetables
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Curry leaves of your choice
- 1/4 tsp of Pav bajji masala
- First cook the pasta as per instructions on the pack and drain the water and keep it aside.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, and all vegetables. Generally, we can use baby corn, carrots, capsicum, green peas, and cauliflower.
- In a pan heat the oil and pour the mustard seeds along with curry leaves and fry for one minute.
- Then add sliced onions and fry till onions turn to golden brown color, then add tomatoes, and cook on medium flame till tomatoes are cooked.
- After that add chopped veggies and sambar powder, salt to taste turmeric powder, and pav bhaji masala.
- Mix the all ingredients and cook till the vegetables get cooked, make sure that vegetables are not cooked over.
- Add the cooked pasta to this. Before adding the pasta run the pasta in cold water in a colander. This is to get moisture to the pasta.
- Stir the whole recipe thoroughly and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame.
- The hot and crunchy Indian Masala Pasta is ready to serve.
- If you want, you can serve it with tomato sauce.