Hot sour soup is a healthy and full-nutritional recipe to have before lunch or dinner. Even you can have it in the evening time or can take it as diet food. According to scientifical nutritional values, all the ingredients used to prepare hot and sour soup are very good for our health to maintain our diet chart.
- 2 tbsps of Chilly Sauce
- 1 and1/2 tbsps of Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsps of Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Vinegar
- 2 tbsps of Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tbsps of Chopped Spring Onions
- 2 tbsp of Chopped Carrots
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cabbage
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Sugar
- A pinch of Ajinomoto
- chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups of Water
Preparation of Hot Sour Soup
- Take a vessel and 4 cups of water, chilly sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and Ajinomoto, and boil them.
- Now add all the vegetables and cook for a minute.
- Then dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup of water and to soup, stir it to become thick.
- Cook for a while and garnish with coriander leaves.
- The hot sour soup is ready to serve.