Directions to make nonalcoholic chilled homemade wine recipes with grapes, water, sugar, and wheat in 24 days.
- 1 kg of black grapes
- 750 gms of sugar
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 1 and 1/2 liters of water
- 1 tbsp of wheat
Directions to Make Homemade Wine Recipes
- Take a bowl of water and wash the grapes thoroughly.
- Now take a glass jar of 3 liters quantity and fill it with grapes, then by using your hands crush it well and add the remaining ingredients to the crushed grapes.
- With the help of a lid cover the jar tightly and store it in a dark place.
- After one week, start stirring it with a stick every day until 21 days, and don’t stir on the 22nd and 23rd day.
- On the 24th day, drain the clear wine from the glass jar.
- Finally, the homemade wine recipes (non-alcoholic wine) are ready to chill you on the holiday or any festival.
- Serve it with ice or refrigerate it and serve as chilled.