The tofu Kabab recipe is one of the recipes I have tried from Tupperware monthly booklets, actually, I don’t know even what is tofu. and what it looks like? also, but when I saw the tofu kabab recipe in the booklet, my first thought was, what is tofu? and immediately I asked my sister, “what is tofu?”, who was beside me at that time. She again asked me “what is tofu?”, from that, you can know no one knows tofu in my family.
Finally, we both searched google and find answers to my question. Then only my bodies get cool down and we started to read the ingredients and making method of the tofu kabab recipe, after reading the full recipe, we decided to experiment with the tofu kabab.
The experience was awesome and the tofu kabab recipe was a very tasty snack item to eat before tea.
- 150 gm tofu (grated)
- 2tbsp Besan
- 1tbsp Millet flour
- 2tbsp kasoorimethi
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 2 green chilies
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Roast besan, whole wheat flour, and millet flour in a frying pan, till aromatic, and changes color slightly.
- chop green chilies and mint leaves in the smart chopper and keep them aside
- Mix grated tofu, chopped chilies and mint leaves with the roasted flour. Add kasoorimethi, salt, lemon, and red chilies powder, and make dough using a little water.
- Make balls and roll them in sesame seeds. Steam in an idle cooker for 6 mins from one side and 4 mins from another side.
- Now the hot, steamy, and tasty tofu kabab is ready to eat.
- Serve with mint chutney before tea time.